My gift picks from some of my favorite Charleston businesses + a fun holiday playlist!
For the gourmet gal…
1. Holy Smoke Olive Oil. Give this as a gift all the time. It is bacon in a bottle without bacon! Elevates everything!
2. Smithey cast iron skillet. They perform unlike any other and are a work of art!
3. King Bean Coffee. The best coffee made by the best people. Do a variety pack. They are all wonderful!
4. Callie’s Biscuits beautiful Biscuit Box. Delicious and the box is handmade!
5. Stocking Stuffers and gift toppers…Grey Ghost cookies. Do not forget to suggest the receiver make a pie crust with them!
For the music lover…
1. Tickets to see An Intimate Evening of Songs and Stories with Graham Nash.
2. Any signed photograph from Heart of Gold Fine Art. He has one of just a couple of these collections of signed rock and roll photos. Could do my whole house in them! A must see!
3. Tickets to High Water Festival which has an unbelievable line up this year.
4. Tickets to see the Blue dogs on December 29th. This is a must see if you were in college in the 80’s or early 90’s.
5. Tickets to Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars Film Screening at Charleston Music Hall.
For the entertainer…
1. A copy of Mastering the Art of Southern Cooking by Natalie Dupree. Everyone who loves to cook and entertain should have this. Natalie is one of the most humble and kind legends out there.
2. The Open Door Shop is an entertainers dream! Hard for me to narrow down, but a few of my favorites are the Terrafirma Pottery Large Stack Tray in Opal. Endless opportunities to entertain with this piece. I also love the same company’s Wine Coasters. They are amazing and something I would love to receive but may not treat myself to!
3. Napkins from Celadon. Beautiful prints and they are lots of fun for the price!
4. A bottle of our hometown favorite Darius Rucker’s Backstage artisan whiskey and a six pack of Hooch drink mix in cans to make Darius’s signature cocktail.
5. Something from Candlefish. Incredible, unique candles to splurge on!
Enjoy getting in the spirit with these holiday tunes!