My favorite gift picks from some of my favorite Nashville businesses!
For the gourmet gal…
1. Olive and Sinclair Caramels. They will melt in your mouth and unlike any other. Pretty packaging. Great stocking stuffer or hostess gift.
2. Trubee Honey. It comes in different flavors- the trio is a fantastic treat!
3. Christie Cookies. Fleming, the owner of CC used to give me a tin each Christmas and it was the only Christmas baked good I would put out that was not homemade. I still buy them as gifts!
4. Sunday Morning Pancake Mix. This mix is delicious and the ingredients are so pure! Gift this
and a bottle of Maple Syrup. Perfect for Christmas morning!
5. Cookbook from Parnassus Book Store. Support a wonderful place filled with the most knowledgeable staff who adore what they do!
For the music lover…
1. Vinyl from Grimey’s. With owners and staff who live for music, nobody knows it better. Bonus for you…just being in there!
2. Hatch Show Print poster from a favorite show. Still, a Nashville original that is so cool.
3. If you have any musical talent, go to Third Man Records and record a vinyl album for someone you really love! Hey, Neil Young recorded in that same booth!
4. If you have a big gift to buy, you can’t go wrong with a Rob Hendon guitar painting. They are amazing and he paints each one with so much love. The only thing bigger than Rob’s talent is his heart! And if a painting is not on your list, he hand paints the coolest guitar t-shirts!
5. A rock and roll cocktail table book from Two Old Hippies. Warning: you will come away with a gift for yourself as well!
For the entertainer…
1. Any arrangement from Crowell Floral. The most unique and stunning arrangements you have ever seen, made with so much care and love!
2. Brie Baker from White’s Mercantile. They come in white and grey and have an accompanying wooden serving knife. Bake a brie appetizer and let them keep the baker!
3. White wine glasses. These can also be purchased from White’s. You can drop them on the floor and they do not break or scratch and they always look terrific! Can you tell I love White’s? Fabulous overload!
4. Really cool picture frames for place card holders, pretty and unique kitchen towels, and farm bowls are some of the perfect pieces that can be found at Vignette. A fun bonus – their beautiful pet birds in amazing cages that hang out in the store!
5. Perfect combination: A Mcqueen Pottery Charcuterie Platter and a set of vintage cheese markers to go with it. Warning…comes in 2 colors so you may want one for yourself. These come from Sanctuary South in Franklin where there all kinds of great hostess gifts.