What you need:
- 1 lb hamburger meat (I prefer 85%, but they can be done with as lean as 93%)
- 1/2 cup Mod Squad Martha Bluebird Vinaigrette
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6-7 slices of thick applewood smoked bacon baked and chopped (you want it to be chewy rather than crunchy)
- Smoked Gouda or Manchego cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp each of sea salt, course black pepper, granulated garlic and granulated onion
- Hamburger buns
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Form either slider or full size burgers.
- Push a hole in the top of the patty, fill with a small ball of shredded cheese, and push meat back over to cover.
- Cook burgers immediately or let them sit in your refrigerator (the longer they sit, the more flavor they take on)!
- Brush the inside of your buns with olive oil and quickly grill before serving.