Chive Jive Chicken Salad
What you need:
- 1 lb chicken breast, chopped or shredded (you can also use the breast meat from a rotisserie chicken – warm chicken really soaks in the flavor)
- 1/4 cup Mod Squad Martha Chive Jive Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Major Grey’s Chutney
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Granny Smith Apple, chopped
- Dried cranberries
- Spiced pecans, chopped (can also use sunflower seeds)
- Sea salt
- Course black pepper
- Olive oil
What to do:
- Heat oven to 375.
- Lightly brush chicken breasts with olive oil, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven, chop or shred chicken, and transfer to mixing bowl – including the juices.
- Add remaining ingredients – minus olive oil – and refrigerate (don’t worry if it appears on the saucy side, it will quickly soak in).
- Serve on artisan farm or pumpernickel bread as a sandwich, crostini as an app, Parker House yeast rolls as a slider, or on top of mixed greens as a salad.