Happy Holidays Sweet Friends!
I have some easy recipes that make a holiday gathering effortless, unique and healthy!
Music Row Moroccan Salmon
- One 2-3 pound side of salmon
- One bottle Mod Squad Martha Music Row Moroccan Salmon Rub and Marinade
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro chopped
- Red, yellow and/or orange peppers chopped
Generously cover top side of salmon with the rub and press into the salmon. I usually put it in a ziplock and refrigerate for 20 or more minutes. After letting rub sit, pour bottle of marinade over salmon and marinate for 20 or more minutes. With both the rub and marinade, the longer it marinates, the more intense the flavor. Place salmon in a pan or glass dish and pour marinade over it. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with chopped cilantro and peppers. Be sure to serve with all the sauce.
Chive Jive Salad
- 1 pound mixed greens
- 1 tart Granny Smith Apple peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup freshly grated manchego cheese or crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup spiced pecans
- Mod Squad Martha Chive Jive Dressing and Finishing Sauce
Simply toss and enjoy!
Bluebird Roasted Vegetables
- A variety of colorful vegetables sliced and chopped: acorn squash, cauliflower, red, orange and yellow peppers, broccoli and carrots, yellow squash, zucchini and Brussels sprouts. The more variety the better.
- Sea salt
- Coarse black pepper
- Olive oil
In a large bowl toss vegetables with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, then add Bluebird Vinaigrette and toss again, reserving some of the Bluebird to finish the vegetables. Lay on sheet pan and sprinkle with sea salt and coarse black pepper and bake at 425 or grill on high heat until desired tenderness. Out of the oven, finish with a stroke of Bluebird.
Make your dessert easy and personal. Choose 2 of your favorite cookies and pile them high on a beautiful platter.